Friday, July 1, 2016

Automatic Unroot [SOLVED]

so i have my note 4 rooted and stuff. But then smthng strange started to happen. Like every 10 or 15 days or so my phone started to unroot itself automatically. at first i thought it was because of KNOX so i froze them (still frozen) (any app that has knox name on it) but that didn't solved my problem.
However the last time i re-rooted my phone i realized that there this tiny little icon showed up on the status bar and bingo my phone's root is again gone...... Really frustrating. Anyways with the help of luck i happened to find out that little icon which is : UPDATE. Official update app somehow just pops up and executes a single line of code and voila the root privileges are gone.
So again i froze every app that has "UPDATE" name on it. aaaand finally my problem is solved. If this annoying thing happening to anyone hopefully this thread will be helpful.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29bhG6C
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment