Saturday, July 2, 2016

Boost LG Stylo Soft Brick? Please help.

I have a boost mobile LG Stylo that I rooted last November using 6th_Hokage's custom room method provided here http://ift.tt/29o8FYH on this forum. I used the rooted-zv5-system.img file. All has been well for 7 moths until last night when I was using Google Chrome and the app hung (which happens occasionally, not frequently). Had to pull and reinstert battery and upon booting, I am getting in this weird loop of Setup/Activation Wizard - Wifi Connect - and TalkBack Activation that I cannot get out of. HOME and RECENT SCREENS buttons are disabled, BACK button is enabled. I am assuming some corruption took place.

Can anyone point me in the direction of steps to take on resolving this? I am good either going back to factory or root, I just need my phone working. I have reviewed this forum, and am confused on best option on how to proceed, or do I have a permanent brick.

Thanks so much in advance for the assistance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29cRYCt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment