Saturday, July 2, 2016

Problem with S-OFF on HBoot 1.54

Hello to everyone!

Iam in big trouble with my htc m7 and I want some to help me here! I know that everything is possible..
The real problem is that when I install CM12.1 rom after a while the phone restart it self and then I loose my IMEI, Baseband version etc. and doesn't work with SIM card.. Yes, all of that information has removed after some time. WHY ?
So I think that I need to get S-OFF to fix this problem or maybe someone will give me better solution ???
The phone has Unlocked bootloader.

I try any method and also with "rumrunner_HTC_0.5.0" to get S-OFF on CM 12.1 installed rom, but gives me error... I try with Guru reset- nope. I try some RUU-nope.
Is there any idea to fix my phone back to stock ?
Also, you can look that my CID is from google, but that is no original because the phone was S-OFF before and someone has mess with trying to install some radio and somehow they loose S-OFF and now has changed CID etc...

But, like I said, If I did not have any problems with loosing my IMEI, Baseband version, then I would be happy!

I will share my information of my phone:
***TAMPERED***
***UNLOCKED***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.54.0000
RADIO- 4A. 17. 3250. 14
OpenDSP-v34. 120. 274. 0429
OS- none
eMMC-boot 2048MB
CID- GOOGL001
MID- PN07100
801n

Is there some hope for my problem ??? Please???


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29jmw3M
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment