Friday, July 1, 2016

s7 Edge problems after flashing

First and foremost, I have searched but cannot find someone who has experienced a similar issue as myself.

I have followed the instructions on stechguide (cannot link as I am too new) to flash TWRP onto my s7 edge (Exynos).

However, after booting into recovery, I get a blue screen with an android spinning around saying "installing system update"

and then shortly after that I get a dead android dreaming of a big "!" warning symbol.

It then loads Android Recovery:
MMB29K.G935FXXU1APF2
Samsung/hero2ltexx/hero2lte
6.0.1

The phone still seems to boot fine, however the fact that TWRP is not working and the warning symbol when trying to access recovery is bothering me.

Does anyone know why this might be? Flahsed twrp-3.0.2-2 img tar file, using odin 3.10.7 with these USB driers SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.45.00.ex e (downloaded through the Verizon link)

any help appreciated

thanks for your time.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29kPQFG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment