Friday, July 1, 2016

watch loses phone pairing every 5 minutes

I've had the Huawei for about 7 months now, and it has been absolutely rock solid on it's bluetooth connection to the phone. The last 2 or 3 days it has been losing connection and requesting to pair again about 10 times an hour which is rendering it unusable.

I've tried a factory reset on the watch, but it doesn't seem to resolve the problem. I'm running stock AW 1.5.0.2954763 and stock Android 6.0.1 on my Xperia Z5. Tried googling around but no-one seems to have the same problem. If anyone can suggest a fix I would be most grateful as I love my Huawei! Next move is to try a factory reset on phone and watch together and see if that works I guess but I'm reluctant as it means setting up banking apps yet again (the bank thinks I've had 5 new phones in the last 3 months!!!)

thanks :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29a31fW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment