Sunday, May 1, 2016

cw11 failing to swap internal / external memory

Guys, I'm completely lost in tutorials so pls help me :mad: I'm freaking out!

I'm trying to bring to life my mother's HTC Explorer so I installed CM11 (cm-11-20140316-UNOFFICIAL-pico.zip) using some yt tutorial .
It works fine and now I'm trying to increase the phone internal memory. But in vain :'(

I tried:

1) editing build.prop
Code:

persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1
ro.vold.switchablepair=/storage/sdcard0,/storage/sdcard1

-> no change

2) Trying to execute the StorageSwap.sh

Code:

#!/system/bin/sh
umount /mnt/media_rw/sdcard0
umount /mnt/media_rw/sdcard1
mount -t vfat -o uid=1023,gid=1023 /dev/block/vold/179:97 /mnt/media_rw/sdcard0
mount -t vfat -o uid=1023,gid=1023 /dev/block/vold/179:8 /mnt/media_rw/sdcard1

-> not working! permission denied

Can someone pls share a proved and easy way to make this work??


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Z0Kel7

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment