Saturday, May 28, 2016

On Galaxy A9 Pro Chinese how to install Play store?

Hi there guys, just wanted to know how do I get google services and play store on my Samsung Galaxy A9 pro? As for the A9000 it had a hong kong version too aside from the Chinese version which had a different firmware that one could flash and get the Google apps, but with the A9100 (Galaxy A9 pro) there is no other firmware other than Chinese. I have seen people talking about them having the play store installed and working somehow and also have seen a chinese video on YouTube showing the play store installed and working. So my question is can anyone tell me specifically for this mobile. I know I have to put the files manually in my system and change permissions but that somehow didn't work as I dont know which version of playstore to install and what else should be installed along with the play store apk to make it work for eg googe framework and play services.
The other Chinese phones (non-samsung) have a simple way to get play store back for eg Xiaomi devices. My phone is rooted so if anyone can hop in and help I'd really appreciate it :o


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TPCiDw

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment