Tuesday, March 1, 2016

New SM-G900F, update? Questions

Hi Guys,

I received my unlocked 900F today, and have been prepping to do some work on it. Already downloaded Odin, USB drivers, etc, getting ready to backup, flash CWM Recovery. All looks pretty straight forward. A couple things I'm not sure about though...

Much to my surprise, its already rooted with Kingroot present on the system. Cant say I'm real fond of it, is it wise to replace it with a 'normal' SU setup? Any caveats?

Second thing, is that the system is saying there is an update available. Is this wise, or do I risk messing up root, or anything else?

Thanks for any suggestions, advice, info.

K


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LvK5UQ

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment