Friday, April 1, 2016

So I finally found the courage to ROM

Hello XDA. I'm a new member here, thought I've been reading posts for a while before I could decide which phone to get.

I was really stuck on the 6P so here I am with my two days old Nexus and I'm loving it. (Feels like my next phone after this is going to be a Nexus, that's how awesome it feels)
The battery on the other hand is not what I expected, I don't have any battconsuming apps and it gets me through the day but I would like better battery life.


So I keep reading about flashing roms and kernel's. And I have no idea what is what. But after deciding I want PN + ElementalX (alot of people getting awesome battery with this combo I've heard) I started reading step-by-step guide how to do which gained me a bit of confidence to flash a ROM and kernel on my phone.

So I turned around, grabbed my computer, went for the USB cable and realised I don't have type-c on my PC. How do you guys do it?


Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Vfhx4j

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment