Monday, June 27, 2016

CM porting: init does not work

Hi,
I am porting CM-10 to Geeksphone Peak. If I replace init config files + init itself in my produced boot.img with the files included in working ROM, device connects to ADB. Otherwise, not. I have also tried to use my init and config files from working ROM and vice versa, both did not work.

I did not specify any init files in my device source tree, but some default init file were produced anyway. In those are imported some non-existing files (such as init.${ro.hardware}.rc), so far I have tried to comment these lines with the same result.

Do I have to make so device specific init config files? Is there anything else needed to be set up (nothing is mentioned on the wiki for porting CM)? Is there any way to debug if ADB can not connect to the device?

Just note: I am porting CM-10 with following commands:
Code:

. build/envsetup.sh
lunch cm_peak-eng
mka bacon



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/293MLg3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment