Monday, June 27, 2016

Dual Sim issues

Hello,

I'm using two swedish providers in my phone - 3 and Telenor. Both are capable of LTE/UMTS, I'm using 3 as the primary provider for all options in the Sim settings and the Telenor one only to receive calls.
So I recognized a problem where my data connection would drop when the 'open wifi'-notification popped, I tried to disable that and it seemed fine at first. However I'm still getting data connection drops when me phone swaps from LTE to UMTS(3G/H/H+), no errors are thrown and I'm only seeing it due to no data loading within apps or disconnects in-game, the display isn't dropping the coverage indicator nor the indicator for which network is being used(3G, H, H+, LTE, 4G+). After some time the data connection returns but keeps dropping rather frequently once this pattern starts.

Airplane mode restores connectivity for a while (I haven't clocked it) but eventually the connection stops receiving data and the disconnecting pattern returns.
Calls and SMS are working as far as I've noticed so far.

Any ideas?

Edit: I've restarted the phone multiple times.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Y7EG9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment