Monday, June 27, 2016

HELP! - My phone has narcolepsy!

Hoping someone out there can help.

I bought a secondhand Huawei P8 Lite last week. It is a dual sim model and was running Lollipop. I have since upgrade to Marshmallow with the help of Lordbannakaffalatta and his MEGA thread. Before I upgraded I noticed that when the phone was off the charger, if I pushed the power button to put the phone into sleep/standby I was unable to wake it and had to hold the power button down to reset it. I tried changing the power settings and have now turned off the screen time out. This has sort of helped but I can't leave the screen on all the time! The battery holds a charge and lasts for 8 to 12 hours. When the phone is 'asleep' I tried calling it and the phone wouldn't pick up. Since upgrading to MM the problem has not gone! Any ideas????

Thanks

Markenz1


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28XfXo9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment