Monday, June 27, 2016

Weird problem which fixed itself (halt during boot)

Hi All!

I have P8 Lite running B564 EMUI 4.0 (no root, no TWRP, no other mods)

Over the weekend I had the problem like below:

1. Device rebooted itself
2. Device started to boot but hanged during boot (animation stopped at one of the frames)
3. I've manually forced reboot
4. Device started and yet again hanged during boot (same step).
5. I've left it for 30 minutes but nothing changed so I've manually rebooted it.
6. The same... again... again again...
7. After 1 hour or so the device suddenly booted up properly.

Later on that day I had some problems and it forced me to wipe the device clean... (I was unable to get logcat before the wipe so don't have any logs)
Once I set up everything - it is working so far but...

Question is....
Did anyone have the same (or similar) problem?
If yes - please share some info as I would like to do some troubleshooting.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28WW0ei
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment