Sunday, May 1, 2016

Looking for solution: manage permissions, faster but keep Samsung stock camera

Hi XDA community,

My S5 G900F is a bit sluggish on Lollipop, I also do not really like Samsung UI. I am looking for a solution that:
1) will let me manage app permissions
2) will perform better / give better battery life
3) will let me customize the UI (or that has a lean UI, like CM12) / removes Samsung Bloatware
4) but keep the amazing Samsung stock camera app performance

I was looking into so far:
CM12: camera performance is not sufficient from what I read and some features are missing (e.g. no slow-mo video)
Xposed /Xprivacy: Xposed seems to create a bootloops with Samsung Rom and is complicated to install

:confused: Any other solutions I could try? S5 is rooted, running Lollipop 5.0 and running TWRP.

Thanks a lot your suggestions,
Hunibu


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ra20HB

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment