Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Removing all WI FI data from Nook HD+

What do I have to do to wipe all Wi FI info from my Nook HD+?
I've tried to "forget" networks that scanning found but they don't get dropped and I don't always get the option to modify or forget, usually the only choice is to connect or cancel.
I want to clear all Wi Fi data from the tablet because although it finds my wi fi at home, it will not connect to the Internet, it does connect at other hot spots, restaurants, airports, etc. but not at home. I thought I'd try to start with a new connection.
Re-booting the modem/router/tablet has not helped. Setting a static IP within my LAN also doesn't work. All other wi fi enabled devices - smart phone laptop, iPad and iMac - connect to the router, a WRT 54G running Tomato, with no issues.
I have installed sdk tools on my laptop and while connected the Nook shows up in the file manager but the internal card shows 0 files. I can only see files on the external card.
Am I on the right track? What am I missing?

Running CM 11.2


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28ZFiJe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment