Thursday, June 30, 2016

How to wipe Cache and Dalvik with atock recovery

Hi,I bought my friend a Redmi Note 3 MTK.
His device has various problems like app force closes,fingerprint sometimes doesn't work etc.
Then i told him to download the stock rom and flash it with updater.
He did as i said.


His phone still has problems like force close,hanging and others.
I had such problem with another phone and i solved them with simple cache and dalvik wipe.
But now here in rn3,the stock recovery seems to be dumb and it doesn't do anything without the PC suite.


Now i need a way to flash the stock rom again with a full wipe of data,cache and dalvik.


What are my options?

I don't want to unlock the bootloader.as he will be mad at me for breaking Warrenty.



Sent from my ONE A2001 using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/296D6Cg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment