Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Tablet car integration. Is this possible?

Hi fellow android friends,

I have an older car with a big radio slot. I thought about integrating an android tablet there and connect it to the car stereo, but I have some questions if some features would be possible.

Basically I want to pair my phone to the tablet via bluetooth to mainly stream music to it. But I also want navigation (Google Maps) which I could simply use by creating a hotspot from my phone automatically when it's connected via bluetooth to the tablet. Also I want Call integration. So that I can start, answer and end calls I get on my phone from my tablet. I would set up a microphone in the car for better quality.

Is this possible? If so, how? With specific apps? Or flashing Android Auto somehow to the tablet?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2970q3P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment