Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tripped Knox Note 5 Jump! on Demand T-Mobile

I currently have a knox tripped Note 5 on Jump on Demand. The phone is in perfect conditions. no scratches, the battery is fine. If I were to Jump to the S7. Would I have any problems with it? I have spoke to multiple people they have all said different things. Does anyone know for sure. Someone from T-Mobile said that I would be fine because they do not check for tripped knox in store, but I would be charged for the phone when it goes threw a full check up at T-Mobile. Is this true? If I Jump with my Note 5, I would have to pay for the phone due to the Knox being tripped or would I be fine?Does anyone went threw this process before and how did it go? Would I have any problems upgrading to the S7?

Thank You


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LvKeYu

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment