Saturday, April 30, 2016

Best ROM to make my G2 great again.

I've had my G2 for almost 2 years now, been on default KitKat the whole time with no problems but I've started to notice more and more lag as of late. So before I decide to just sell this phone and get a new one I thought why not try and give it a second life so to speak by rooting it and trying out a ROM. Thing is I'm not at all familiar wth ROMs and I've never rooted a phone in my life, so I'm coming to you good people to ask what in your opinion the best ROM for the G2 D802 is in terms of : Near stock experience,performance,battery life and to a lesser extent camera. I'd also like some comprehensive tutorials on how to SAFELY root and flash a ROM.
Thank you.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SRvkMt

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment