Friday, April 29, 2016

Free IMEI codes ? Canadian s4 and note2

Hey guys was hoping someone could help me out, I was told yesterday that I could get free IMEI unlock codes so before I throw MORE money out the window that we don't have lol I thought I would ask you all first ..........

So my dilemma is my boyfriend and I both needed new phones and fast due to work and kids and we'll just life we decided to look on kijiji to find some and ended up finding someone that had 2 phones that both of us wanted. I went to look at them well I was on a time crunch so I didn't test the SIM cards ( stupid me ) before I paid and walked out with them and just my luck there both locked ( will give more details ) and if it can't get any worse the seller has now disappeared and I'm left trying to figure out how to get them to work still ..........

So in hopes to fix my stupidity I did a little research and figured out why they didn't work and how to fix it......... So my BF ' s is the s4 SGH-I337M and it's carrier locked to Fido and if I'm correct it's for non payment then there's mine which is the Note 2 SGH-I317M and it was reported lost or stolen but it was on the Rogers network. Now I'm still kind of new to this stuff but if I can get the codes for free, I can unlock mine ( the note ) I'm just not sure if his would be done the same way seeing how it's carrier locked ?? now his ( the s4 ) is going to Wind and as for mine ( the note 2 ) would be going to chatr . And last thing cause I just got a notification dialog to tell me but I guess I have to root mine ( the note 2 ) but I'm not entirely sure on how to do that as of yet..... sorry this is so big lol thought that the most info I could give you, would get me the best answer lol so if there's anyone that could help or send some kind of feed back that woul d be great

Thanks in advance
Nikki

Oh and if I can figure it out I will attach files the Note 2 sent when it told me to root the phone thanks again [emoji2]

Nikki 5


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UmcBuS

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment