Friday, April 29, 2016

Watch Face that Displays both Watch and Phone Battery Percentage?

So Ive been looking around on the Samsung Store for a watch face which displays both the Watch and Phones battery percentage on the watch face, and havent been able to find anything. Ive downloaded Gear Watch Designer to see if I could make my own watch face with these options, but cant figure out the coding. Im coming from a Moto 360 2015, and you can either find a ton of watch faces with both Watch and Phone Battery levels, or create your own through a watch face maker app on the phone, and choose these options easily.

Is there a way to do this with the Gear S2? I love the way the watch works overall with my S7e, and love that I can accurately type on it as opposed to my Moto 360 2015 which I am only allowed voice input to reply. I know the Moto 260 2015 has an app that lets you type, but its shoddy at best, and doesnt recognize my taps most of the time. But really the only feature that I really like on my Moto 360 2015 that I cant find on my Gear S2, is showing both Watch and Phone Battery.

Id rather not have to use a widget for this, as Id like to just be able to look at my watch and check the time, as well as battery levels of both devices. Sometimes I just dont get the chance to check my phone, and realize it needs to be charged, and having this info displayed on my wrist is much more convenient.

Since Im asking, I havent really done much searching, but is there a site where I can find templates for Gear Watch Designer? Im not very good at doing my own designing of watch faces, but there have been quite a few watch faces I really liked, that I just would like to reposition some of the information shown. I could do this easily with Watch Maker for my Moto, if the author allowed editing of their watch design. Was just curious if there was a repository for the Gear S2, or if there was an app similar to Watch Maker that I could use to create my own watch face, without having to use a PC.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r3cfxr

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment