Saturday, April 30, 2016

LG G3 stuck on firmware update screen

Hi
I have LG G3 D855 on android 4.4.2 and tried to update it to android 6 but I got a message saying "the device is not registered yet" so I tried to update manually by LGup but it always stuck on 6% and an error message appears I dont remember it but I think it was saying that there is a problem in the partition: cust
Then I tried with LG flash tool 2014 and it stuck on 2% and says "remove the battery and try again" but to no avail
Then tried to unbrick/unroot it by LG flash tool_v1.8 using tot firmware and it stuck on 6% again and shows an error message saying " partition change Fa..." (it's cut off, but I'm assuming that last word is 'fail')

So help me please because I can't use my phone anymore :crying:
How can I flash it now ?


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YYq8bc

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment