Thursday, June 2, 2016

Want to make some cash????

Hello everyone I need someone to make me a rom like timur's for the nexus 7 2012..for my 2007 bmw 328xi...I have already purchased alot of hardware for the build so now it's time to worry with the software...I have alot of apps that need to be included along with you need to make a boot animation (which i have a video i like)and power on and off animation along your gonna have to come up with something for the desktop and icons....please be original...I need everything really that's on timur's rom but more....I have a big hardware list and the specs diagram on how I'm going to set everything up....remember I am willing to pay someone to do this but it has to be done correct and fully functional....any question or your interested in making some cash email me at e92lowlife@gmail.com or freshazfuk81@gmail.com. ....
Thanx for reading my post


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1sqvwJZ

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment