Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Huawei P9 or wait.

hey guys.
so basically what I am using right now is HTC one M7, with the pink tint issue, I also have the lenovo p70 but in an attempt to root it it kinda got messed up not to mention that the HTC one M7 is better in every espect so. . the pink tint is really starting to get over my nerve, there was alot of moments where I really needed to take a pic of something or a group pic and the pink thingy totally ruined the experience. I can finally afford to get a new phone, a TRUE FLAGSHIP PHONE after the M7.
here is the catch the HTC one 10 and Huaewei p9 are both available locally and their prices are. with the current currency exchange.
the HTC one 780$
Huawei P9 480$
yes its really cheap here compared to the prices in europe, thats why I'm seriously considering the P9, my sister has the ascend G7 and its really nice and not bad at all, way nicer than the lenovo p70.
ideally I want to get the htc one 10 but having to deal with the pink tint issue I really want to get a smartphone with a good camera this time since seeing the reviews on the htc one 10 its camera is not really on par with the competition, the another reason why I'm still thinking about the p7 is the 3gb Ram instead of 4gb Ram at least whats available here. I really want to get a smartphone that would last me the next 2 or 3 years. also don't even get me talking about the samsung galaxy s7 since its priced at 1000$ here, just ridiculous.
so what do u guys think I should do.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/22zf6eK

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment