Saturday, January 30, 2016

Samsung Galaxy J1 (SM-J100F) PUK Unlock issue

Hi, I have got an issue with my Samsung Galaxy J1 (SM-J100F) KSA version. I got the PIN wrong 3 times and the phone started asking for the PUK. I tried with the PUK given by the Network provider and it doesn't work. Removed the SIM and tried with a new SIM still not asking for PUK and hence no access to SIM Network. Then I tried to flash the ROM using Odin Downloader. Odin status shows "PASS" but the Phone is not booting up. I tried a few times but result was the same. Later used Kies3 "Firmware Re-Initialization" to restore the ROM. Now the phone boots up but asking for PUK. Someone please suggest me a solution. Thanks


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1m4BrR9

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment