Sunday, January 31, 2016

Unrooted but still cant unistall Kinguser

Recently some kinda virus broke into my phone and tried to break it down :(. It downloaded all sorts of apps and even used my money. . I can't uninstall kinguser ( the virus effected app) its a system app. So I had only sometime with no PCs to unroot for a while. I destroyed the root stuff (not destroying the phone but some malfunctions with kinguser) and somehow I lost the root permission. Then I factory reset my phone. Now there's an urgent need to root my phone again. But.... My antivirus says your phone is rooted! Others says I don't have root permission. Even rooting apps say my phone is unrooted. So because of this I get the message that my phone is very hard and cannot be rooted.

What I want

How to get my phone rooted back? I think Kinguser is acting maliculously and is causing harm to my phone. It isn't being uninstalled despite of my phone being unrooted. :( I need help- How to delete Kinguser and how to root my phone back?
Guys I have been everywhere nobody could help me. I signed up just today to fetch help. You guys have a good reputation. Pls help me :'(.

P.S. - I think my phone hasn't been properly unrooted.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RTH9Ub

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment