Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Good & Bad - With iOttie Easy One Touch 2 (Car Mount)

I love this mount... suction holds to dashboard or window like crazy... good build/quality... fits my Nexus 6P... true one-hand operation (in and out)...

But (there's always one... and I got two):
  1. The major issue... the side grips sit on the volume button... and once in a while, they would silence my device w/o me noticing
  2. The telescopic arm, when fully extended (which is why I bought it), makes the whole thing less stable (maybe with a lighter phone it will be less of an issue). This is not a huge deal, but an FYI.

Should you buy it? I still think it's a good option... and to avoid #1 above, you could place the device a bit higher in the cradle (so it doesn't touch the volume button). It works, but makes it a bit unstable.

Link to Amazon: http://ift.tt/1nwxd5S


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RTHaaz

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment