Saturday, January 30, 2016

Streaks on display noticeable in sun.

Has anybody else run into this?

I noticed it the other day when I was out in the sun. It is more prominent when viewing a white background. It looks similar to a phone screen that has suffered water damage, but my phone has never been exposed to water.

There are streaks of grey and white swirls in long squarish patterns. I looked it up and this has also been an issue for some note 5 users. It looks perfectly fin under normal conditions, but at certain angles with the brightness up or under the sun specifically, it is very noticeable.

My guess is uneven coating of glue on panel to glass maybe? I'm returning mine. They (tmo) at first tried to argue that I was past my 20 day deadline. I argued that this isn't a matter of preference but rather defect in workmanship or materials. Then they said to call insurance. Escalated it repeatedly until they agreed to send me a new one under warranty and I also refused to pay the 5 dollar fee, so they waved it. So if anybody else experiences this, just be firm and persistent. Still love t mobile. But business is still business.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/20dsDeF

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment