Monday, February 29, 2016

About the claming 2GB ram of the Samsung Galaxy S5

Hi folks!

pretty new to the forum and for now I am not knowing much about the android. But here got some basic question that hinders my daily use of my cellphone:

The device I am using is samsung Galaxy S 5, and the model is G9008v, for those you know is the version with the China Mobile carrier.
SO, the ram is claimed to be 2GB, right?
bUT WHEN I am using it, the available ram is only about the 300mbs....
Here I've attached the ram status so that I could get some help. As you could see here only THREE programs ar erunning but the total ram is 1.6GB and there are 1.3 GB taken, For no use?


Thanks!


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1nekmos

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment