Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Need help - my 360 shows only 2hours of battery life

I need help... I just purchased a moto 360 yesterday and I have battery issues.. It came with 29% out of the box and it died by the time I could set it up.
Now I updated it to marshmallow and the problem is still there... Usage of just 2 or 3 min drops 3 or 4%
If it's kept idle, the battery doesn't drop at all... But when I actually use, like open a few apps and stuff, it drops like crazy... And everywhere online I see people saying 14 hours of battery life with screen always on!
I even tried using the watch with airplane mode.. I doubted that my phone was doing something. But even then it drops the same way, maybe a lil less..
Is it just me or does everyone have a problem or is there a fix for it or do I have to go for a replacement?


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WZING6

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment