Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Problem with stock firmware and data usage

Hello, this is my first message inthe forum so sorry if it´s in the wrong place.

Here is the thing. I got a "new" phone from Ebay. G920P. Sprint, unlocked. The phone was having an important battery draining so I checked the firmware and in "kernel vesion" it says "dj voleour" or something like that. I know it´s a member of this forum. 3G and 4G were working nice then.

So i installed stock firmware (G920PVPS3CPD2 last version of marshmallow) with Odin and all was working nice, battery, camera, etc. I did factory reset, and all the stuff but the 3g/4g wasn´t working anymore. And the menu for changing mobile networks was different. Everytime I want to change between 2g to 3g/4g it ask me to restart the phone, but nothing happens (and i didn´t have to restart it before the firmware change)

I have installed G920PVPU3BOJ7 but the problem is still the same. It ask me to restart to change between networks but 3g/4g still don´t work.

I tried to install G920PVPU2BOF7 (stock version of the phone that comed with dj voleour kernel) but it keeps sending me FAIL on Odin.

Please, if someone could help me, I would be greatly helpful..

Thanks,

Fede


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Vygr4x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment