Wednesday, June 1, 2016

text on home screen flickers/shaking

Text on home screen flickers simultaneously it never stops . It also happens while playing some specific games when I actually zoom out I have tried changing roms but no luck
no flickering is shown while i screenshot or record the screen however when I go to album to play the video it starts shaking again
I recently got my screen replaced too.
These images are taken by a ****ty old phone
This is shaking/flickering of text on home
This is game while zoomed in
This is game while zoomed out

TThis is the screenshots taken from Z1 of the same game.
screenshot of same game while zoomed out  as you can see no flickering/shaking

PLEASE HELP


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P7MP7w

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment