Monday, February 1, 2016

cannot access phone memory on micromax canvas 5

So everything was working fine until I install a memory card that had my music. Now that I insert a memory card it does detect a memory card. But when I(apps basically, USB to computer does show both partition ) try to put stuff into phone memory it gives me error or worse doesnt even show a phone memory.

ES File manager once prompted me to select the location of memory card and then it started working but Bittorrent and CamScanner cant add data to phone memory...

Is there any fix for this bug???

P.S. if i eject the memory card from the storage, then all apps start using phone memory automatically and selecting memory card as my default storage doesnt help.


Thank you in advance!!!


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VBQvlw

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment