Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Exchange server screenlock problem (not the standard)

Hi all,

I have a problem with my new Nexus 6P and the exchange server in combination with my screenlock.

Whenever i set up the exchange mail account, i have to set up a pin or password to unlock my phone. When i want to change back the pin / password to a pattern, i cant and it says: "disabled by administrator encryption policy or credential storage"

Normally the reply on this post would be, your company has set up these minimum requirements for security purposes and you cant put up the mail/agenda unless you accept the terms of the company.

The weird thing is, my company doesn't`t require any security measures at all. If you want to swipe to unlock, you can (well, other people can :p).

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

If you need more background / tell info, let me know!

Thanks in advance,

Arjan


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1X35Dtx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment