Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Moto G 2014 doesnt see any SIM cards or SDCard after disassembly

Hi guys

I have a Moto G 2014 8GB (XT1068), and unfortunately it broke the screen. After some months I found a cheaper screen replacement when I was travelling (in my city the repair costs R$330 - around US$82,50, and in the Fortaleza city I repaired by R$160 - around US$40). But at the time the screen was replaced, I had not SIM cards to test. Well, after arrive in my house, I faced the problem... My Moto G doesnt recognizes any SIM cards and any SDcard.

Well, its possible to, while the screen was replaced, or the back body mounted, the "sim sector" had "bad contact"? I dont have experience (or screws) with disassembling phones, but I wish to know how I can try to fix it.

Can anybody help?


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1JVp31q

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment