Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sprint HTC One M8 update 4.25.651.18 to 6.20.651.3

Android newbie trying to do a 6.20.651.3 update on a HTC One M8 Sprint variant. I've tried the direct download method, I get to 1.06gb, download successful, verified, unzipping update then reboots and flashes up some errors and goes into TWRP recovery.

I have also had a few goes at it from Windows running RUU_M8_WHL_M60_SENSE70_SPCS_MR_Sprint_WWE_6.20.651 .3.EXE that fails as well with an error 155: unknown error: cannot update Android phone, please get the correct ROM update utility and try again or just hangs there on 0% for 30 mins.

Device has s-off and is rooted - at least Root Checker app says it is but it can also report not properly installed. I've just tried the direct download method once more having used the Root Check app to confirm that it is rooted but with same result.

Can anyone give me a few pointers in terms of what I have to do to get this to work. Help much appreciated.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P2L0uz

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment