Tuesday, February 2, 2016

SW3 does not work with Cyanogen

I recently loaded CM12 on my LG G3 D850 (only variant without Android 6 :( )

Everything went well until I tried pairing my SW3 via NFC via Wear, not only does it not recognize it, it makes the harp noise of nfc contact but does nothing and then stays on a very bright stock firmware that never goes off...very silly ..so I have to shut it off everytime

Already frustrated that Android 6 wasnt available at the end of three frustrating days of my first attempt at a ROM, now I am ready to switch back to (yucccckkk!!) stock if no solution is available.

I also upgraded my gApps to stock from mini (and that wiped out a whole buncha stuff but thats another story) and tried software update (but CM has its own updater which said nothing to update)

Would appreciate any ideas from the experts here, thanks in advance !


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1KU6fKU

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment