Wednesday, February 3, 2016

[Q] Please, puhleeze help me configure PadFoneX for T-Mobile 4G and HSPDA + !!

Unlocked AT&T-branded PadFoneX. I'm getting low reception on Band 4 and no HSPDA+ reception whatsoever.

I upgraded the unit to the PadFoneS firmware and did the four Asus upgrades to bring it up to date with no better result. Applied the 99.99.99 down-grade back to KitKat and still no love. I use the APN settings for Fast T-Mobile USA and have tried others as well. My Huawei MediaPad Pro T1 8.0 gets strong T-Mobile reception and then switches over to HSPDA+ coverage once I enter my office building. The PadFone gets weak 4G LTE and then switches over to EDGE once I enter the building.

I was really hoping to replace my 8-inch Huawei with the PadFone but the radio reception just doesn't compare and I can't stand being forced to use EDGE inside my office building when I know that T-Mobile HSPDA+ coverage is usable within my building using the Huawei Phablet.

Can someone please please please help me in "fine tuning" this thing for T-Mobile. By the way the PadFone is rooted and I've unlocked the bootloader as well. Maybe there is updated modem firmware to flash? I just don't know what else I can do..

If you get HSPDA+ coverage from T-Mobile on your PadFone can you please share your configuration and APN settings??

Thank you!!!!!!

Chris R.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SG7PX7

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment