Wednesday, February 3, 2016

can't connect to this network right now try again later

Hi XDA Assist :)
Need help with finding a thread for "can't connect to this network right now try again later" issue that i'm facing on my OPO, it's been rooted few months back and the issue started about a week ago, the device losing it's network signal without any reason (the wifi still working when the 3G/LTE is getting disconnected) and only after few times that i try to manually registering to a network - it succeeds.
Checked with my operator, there's nothing wrong with their definitions.
My SIM works great on my wife's OPO, no issues are shown.
APN is set and after registration i'm able to make calls.
**********
Other issue is that i'm trying to update my Cyanogen OS to 12.1-YOG4PAS2QL, but when i get to the recovery - i'm not able to find the folder that it was downloaded to in order to install it.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SG7O5I

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment