Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Root Problem Marshmallow HELP

Hey guys! I need help!
So i had rooted my phone back when I had 5.1 and when the official update with Android 6.0 arrived I installed RUU again to update. I succesfully updated to Android 6.0 with no problems. Now I wanted to root my phone to use again apps like AdAway because I hate ads and so on. So i unlocked my bootloader, flashed TWRP 2.8.7.0 and when i first exited TWRP I ACCIDENTALLY swiped YES when TWRP asked me if I want to install SuperSU. So my phone rebooted but nothing happened. Oh, I forgot to mention that i didn't NANDbackup when i finished installing TWRP. So i copied BETA-SuperSU-v2.67 and flashed but my phone restarts continuosly and nothing happens. Then i tried factory reseting through TWRP but again, nothing happens, the phone shows the HTC logo but restarts again and again. So my question is? What should I do? I'm stuck only with TWRP. I have a NANDbackup from the 5.1 version and i wanted to restore it through TWRP but the file copies for like 1/2 and then it gives me the erro r: "File system_image.emmc.win cannot copy. The file is too large" (it has 4.6 GB) and i can't find a way how to copy it. If I manage to copy it I want to restore my 5.1 backup (os version 2.10.401.1) and then install the RUU again and update again to android 6.0. Will this work? Is there any way to copy that file? Is there anyway to FIX THIS?

Thank you all in advance!


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VLjCTB

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment