Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Two Different international versions of the N 6P???

Hello everyone, I am looking to purchase a Nexus 6P International version. I need the international version since some of the LTE bands that I need are no available in the US version. Since the Google store wont allow you to buy the International version and have it delivered to a US address I have to go with a third party vendor. So when I check on sites like Expansys USA (This people only sell international versions, I know I checked) , I find that there are 2 different phones for the international version. They seem to have different processor and some other different specs as well as different prices.. Can anyone here tell me whats up with this???

[IMG][/IMG]


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SG7P9H

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment