Saturday, February 27, 2016

Another Firmware update issue.

Hey all,
Noobie question time! Did the firmware update ( or so I think) and now I do have adb connection but not fastboot? or mounted sd card. I messed something up along the way obviously, it looked very much finished after both adb and the phone were inactive for a minute or so.
Currently in what seems to be factory recovery?


^^^ Not working?
Android Recovery
HTC?htc_himauhl/htc_himauhl
6.0/MRA58K/buildteam12161528
(up and down for opions)
rbt sys
rbt boot
apply from adb
apply from sd
wipe/factory reset
wipe cache


What's next guys? I need twp and Venom update. *** Sideload option available didn't want twrp 3.0. Will it take the venom update?

Thanks for all the help, I'd be useless with out you!


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1S9cYYF

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment