Saturday, February 27, 2016

Cannot play audio over USB with the Mate 8? Is it possible?

Hey there, hopefully someone can offer some insight here. I just recently got a Mate 8 and something that I did frequently with the Note 4 I had before was play audio in the car via the usb connection to my stereo. I am not able to do this with the Mate 8.

It ACTS like it's playing audio, but there's just no sound coming from the stereo or from the phones speakers. I can still change songs and play/pause it via the car stereo controls, however, which is also weird. In the developer usb options it's listed as "Audio Source", and trying to choose a mode for file transfer from the notification just causes USB to disconnect and reconnect and go back to not having anything selected. It didnt work on unrooted, unmodified, stock firmware (chinese B156), and it still doesnt work after I fully wiped all data and flashed a custom rom (KangVIP Slim).

Any ideas? Has anyone else successfully played audio over usb with their mate 8? Thanks guys.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RweHVw

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment