Wednesday, February 3, 2016

2 Questions - 1 Problem . Please Help!

Hi Guys,

I have Huawei P8Lite ALE-L21 B524 Android 6.0

1) Up until a few days ago I had B170 Android 5.0.1 and I was using the lock screen widget. It was like a little icon that I had on my main screen which I was using to lock the screen. Basically I was using that instead of the power button. For me it was very comfortable and I got used to it very much but now with B524 Android 6.0 I was unable to find it again. Can anyone tell me where to find it in the phone menu or is it disabled in this version?

2) Up until a few days ago I had B170 Android 5.0.1 and my regular wallpaper was also shown during calls. So during the call I was having my home screen wallpaper shown but now with B524 Android 6.0 during the call I just have a black wallpaper. Can anyone tell me how to set the wallpaper during the call to be the same as the home screen wallpaper or is it disabled in this version?

3) I have a problem with my bluetooth. I also had it on B170 Android 5.0.1 and I still have it on B524 Android 6.0. When I connect my phone to my car via bluetooth it looses connectivity after about 10 minutes of conversation. Sometimes it reconnects automatically after about 1 minute but sometimes it doesn't reconnect automatically and I have to reconnect it manually. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

Thank you!


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SG1z1M

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment