Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Battery drain 10%/h and vibration not working

Hi everyone,
I tried to install the CM 13 in my moto X 2014, but I forgot to install Gapps before rebooting my phone. So I had to flash android 6.0 and try all over again. I dont´t know if my mistake in the procedure has something to do with the problems below.

I realized that my phone is not vibrating anymore and the battery drain has been drasticaly increased, like 10% per hour while in idle. When I use my phone (whatsapp, chrome etc) the battery drain seens to be like in idle (no apps running on background).

A full charge takes 4 hours with normal charger or 8 hours if connected to my computer.

I Tried android versions 4.4.4, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, NX 10.1 and CM13. I don´t know what to do. Motorola assistance said the motherboard is the source of my problems just because i unlocked my bootloader.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1KU6aHi

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment