Monday, February 1, 2016

I need help, PLEASE

I have a gear 2. it was working great when i got it battery life was 4 days of use before i had to
charge it up again. I then installed on of the rooted tizen roms on it an the battery life was the same for
about a month. then one day i let the battery drain out an left it 2 days before i charged it up again
an noticed that the battery was taking a very long time to charge, almost 3 to 4 hours.
when it got charged to 100% it drained out within less than half an hour. I then decided to revert back to the original
tizen rom it came with but to my horror the charging issue persisted... Could anyone with any knowledge of this issue point me
in the direction to getting this issue resolved. Please i really love this watch an want to use it again....
thanks for taking your busy time to read an if help...........


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QSPfLB

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment