Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Marshmallow not showing MOST of internal storage on PC (mtp)

I upgraded my Moto X Play to MM and when I saw the option about the SD just went to my computer before picking any to try to make a backup. The weird thing is that it only shows ss-ram-dumps folder and none of the others one there.

If I search with my phone using Astro everything is there so I'm sure it's not deleted, but if I connect my phone by usb I can only see that folder and if I try to connect the card using a card reader it says that the card can't be read because of the filesystem used.

Any help will really be apreciated, I just want to be able to save all my photos and being able to upload music to my sdcard


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1KnDPhq

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment