Monday, February 1, 2016

Navbar modding

Hi everybody,
I need help in finding a way to change the key functions of the navbar by editing the buildprop or editing similar commands/strings. I intend to assign a different function to the preset soft keys ( back - home - recent ). All that I can find on the web is applying a string (qemu.hw.mainkeys=1) at the end of the buildprop to completely hide the navbar . The apps that can be found in the store are only able to hide the navbar adding a new one instead. My aim is to keep the original navbar (I'm running a blisspop rom) changing the root functions of the soft keys .
Any help would be very appreciated .


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QSPaaO

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment