Tuesday, February 2, 2016

[Q] Root Meizu Pro 5

Hello, I really need an expert who can help me to root my device, it comes pre-rooted. Im trying to fix this for couple of days and cannot manage, I unrooted the device from SuperSu in the settings>full unroot

My phone is a Meizu Pro 5 with Flyme OS 5.1.2.0G that I installed following this guide (guide-how-to-install-i-international-firmware-on-your-chinese-mainland-meizu) when I had root acces. It originally came with Flyme OS 4.5.4.2I.

Now I need root access again and it seems impossible to get it, I tried recovering the telephone and changing the OS back to the original but nothing seems to help, maybe some of you know how to manually re-root the phone?

Thank you all very much for your time.


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1o1OQuW

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment