Monday, February 1, 2016

Request, usage of Android Phone as Bluetooth keyboard for Remix mini

Dear all,


just one question if i undersatnd this right Bluetooth always needs two communication site.
One Site acts as device, the other as host in BT environment.

The Idea would be to use my Android mobile phone as Bluetooth Keyboard (mouse) for the Remix Mini.
At least my Remix supports Bluetooth profile for keyboard, testet with Logitach keyboard.
I believe this comes with Android generally.

But what would be needed to use my Android mobile phone as BT Keyboard.
First at all I believe an APP, which is BT keyboard profile compliant, offering the Mobile phone as Keyboard to the Remix Mini.

Has anybody experience, or is there such an APP ment for that.

Most of my Apps I´m using the remotly control devices in my home, such as: TV, media Center and so on, are using Wifi interconection and using proprietary protocolls


regards Claus


via xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QSPgz8

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment